- PRACTICE FOR SALE
SEA CHANGE OPPORTUNITY available now
About The Practice
This practice was established in 2009 by the current principal dentist. The practice operates 8:30AM to 5:00PM on a Monday to Friday basis, with one assistant and two part-time receptionists. The practice offers plenty of potential for growth, with the potential for a third surgery and untapped advertisement opportunities.
- Practice Type
- DENTIST GP
About The Premises
The practice is situated at Coopers Beach, in the main commercial area of the suburb. It is located next door to a supermarket, and is near a pharmacy, butcher and restaurant. This modern practice operates with two spacious surgeries and has a third room of equivalent space, for another potential surgery (that is plumbed). There is also a laboratory, office, waiting room, separate staff and patient bathrooms and a staff kitchen. It is wheelchair accessible and there is ample dedicated parking available in front of the practice.
- Chairs: Sirona C8 and Belmont Celest both with micro etcher and u/s scalers
- Two class B autoclaves (DAC and Lisa)
- Cerec Redcam
- Digtal OPG
- Exact Patient Management system.
- Intra-oral camera
- Pouch sealer
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Model trimmer
- Denture Polisher
- Heat/pressure moulding for triple laminated splints, night guards etc
- Rotary endo and Apex locator (Mtwo System)
- Waterlase hard and soft tissue laser
- Phosphor plate intra oral Xray system
- Surgical and Implant Motor
- Nobel active and Nobel Replace Implant Systems
- PRF machine
- Non-invasive monitor (propac) PB, O2Sat, Pulse.
- Canon E100 with macro lense and ring flash
- No. of Surgeries
- Real Estate For Sale
- Turnover Range
About The Area
Doubtless Bay is a bay situated on the east coast of the Northland Region, north-east of Kaitaia, in New Zealand. It extends from Knuckle Point in the north to Berghan Point in the south. There are rocky headlands, backed by many extensive beaches, such as Tokerau Beach, Taipa, Cable Bay, Coopers Beach, and Mangonui Harbour. Doubtless Bay’s pristine beaches offer safe swimming, surfing, sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing and diving.
Nearby Mangonui is a quaint historical whaling port. Kaitaia, with an airport and hospital, is located a 40-minute drive north-west of Doubtless Bay. Kerikeri, which also has an airport, is situated 50 minutes south-east. Auckland, a major city in the north of New Zealand’s North Island, is only four hours from Coopers Beach.