Market Appraisal Info
Practice Sale Search has more than twenty-five years’ experience in dental practice sales, selling more than 100 dental practices a year. This gives us a unique insight when it comes to providing an accurate market appraisal of dental surgeries around Australia. As the leading dental brokers Australia, we appraise and sell the full range of dental businesses, from small, one-chair practices to large, multi-chair dental clinics.
If you are thinking of listing your dental practice for sale, or just want an appraisal for insurance, tax or other reasons, Practice Sale Search offers a comprehensive assessment of your dental business.
What are the steps involved?
- Request your Practice Market Appraisal
- Practice Sale Search will call to confirm details, request clarification where necessary and provide a timeline for when you can expect delivery of your market appraisal.
In order to complete an accurate market appraisal we require the following documentation:
- A market appraisal registration form completed comprehensively.
- Profit and Loss statements for the last 2 years.
- A practice Depreciation Schedule.
- Any other purchases or refurbishments in the last 5 years not already listed in the registration.